Pageviews from the past week

Thursday 2 November 2006

an Exposition

I've jumped onto the underwhelming bandwagon that is blogging for reasons beyond my own concious comprehension. I suppose the seemingly relentless and unstoppable pace at which my life runs has allowed very little time for creative thought or reflection, and I see my urge to make use of this space as an attempt by some part of me at a personal record of development, and perhaps a minefield for any who dare to tread over these hyper-text-markup pages. Whether it will succeed in the former is yet to be seen.

I've never been one for words, use twisted and convoluted ways of expressing myself, but here I will shed all inhibition. Whether it's fact or fiction, or a mixture of both the source will be the same - a mind with no hinderance.

And this alone will justify the time I spend on this record.

No comments:

Post a Comment