Pageviews from the past week

Sunday 28 February 2010

Return of a Roundhead

When I first started this blog, I wanted it to be a place where I can lay out events and thoughts in their most raw and exposed form – a sort of therapy, so that maybe one day when I read through posts of periods past I could detect a pattern, good or bad being irrelevant, but perhaps enlightening. Over the years I feel to an extent that I’ve lost that, and fell into the trap of turning this into a Perez Hilton meets Carrie Bradshaw. In other words, dull and pseudo-thoughtful.

 

Now there’s little guarantee that those words don’t actually describe me. But at the very least, going forward, I’m going to resist the pressures of conformity and write as openly as I can. Some of what’s to come may, therefore, be disturbing. As this is generally an anonymous blog, I care little about judgment, however for those of you who know me, consider yourself on a license to view, I plead.

No comments:

Post a Comment